The Power of Gratitude
I like to reflect on the things in life I am grateful for. Gratitude has taught me that no matter who I am, whether it be the kinky poly- submissive or the nature loving dig my feet in the sand kinda of girl, gratitude keeps me level headed and encouraging positive things to enter into my life.
Things I am Thankful for
- Food in my tummy, a cup of warm tea and a roof over my head
- Growing my own vegetables
- Having my dog Blaze in my life
- Having my cats Jingles, Cinder and Ella making me laugh everyday, even when they are spazzy
- Having the love and support of C in my life.
- Having the friends in my life that accept me for me
- Being able to explore old thought patterns and replacing them with healthier ones
- Having YOU read my blog and hopefully take something away from it
- Watching the sun peak from the clouds
- Listening to the rain on my roof at night
- Owning my home