I started participating in the Ultimate Blogging Challenge www.UltimateBlogChallenge.com because I wanted to not just increase traffic, but I wanted to learn ways to be more creative and productive with my blogging.
Today’s Blogging Challenge I was scrolling down reading the information, the links attached trying to figure out which one I would like to work on. I decided to work on How to Share in a G+ Group. You can find it here:
How to Share in the G+ Group
* Request membership at https://plus.google.com/communities/117634345356127153647
* We’ll get you approved as fast as we can 🙂
* Come share a link to your latest posts!
* Read, comment and share other posts in the group
I clicked on http://www.alphabetsalad.com/todays-gratitude-list-linkup-13/ and decided to do the “Today’s Gratitude List”.
This topic gravitated to me as I believe in remembering and being grateful for that which is in our life.
- When I am super cranky or having a bad day, all of my pets shake the negative energy off of me, and shower me with love.
- I realized over Christmas I still enjoy filling out Christmas cards and receiving them.
- Realizing I have been learning more about my mental illness these last couple years, than I have my entire life. I am grateful for those contribute to helping me understand and educate me.
- The love of my spouse, is unconditional support and love means everything to me.
- Embracing my inner little girl and feel completely ok with coloring cartoon characters from my generation.